• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MR points transfer successful but unable to see points on MB app

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey All,

I thought Amex to Marriott Bonvoy is instant transfer. But even after my transaction was processed successfully from amex, I'm unable to see the points on my MB app. How long will it to credit? I need to do a booking in a day or two max and this is kinda stressing me now!

TIA

CP24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey All,

I thought Amex to Marriott Bonvoy is instant transfer. But even after my transaction was processed successfully from amex, I'm unable to see the points on my MB app. How long will it to credit? I need to do a booking in a day or two max and this is kinda stressing me now!

TIA
The tally hasn't increased on the app? It takes a day or two for this to reflect in transactions though. Also, check on the marriott bonvoy website.

If all the above is fine, then check if the names on amex and MB are an exact match. The failures are generally due to name mismatch.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The tally hasn't increased on the app? It takes a day or two for this to reflect in transactions though. Also, check on the marriott bonvoy website.

If all the above is fine, then check if the names on amex and MB are an exact match. The failures are generally due to name mismatch.
yeah could see the points in the morning! so weird considering most people had said the transfer to MB is immediate!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
even for magnus? nice! any idea how much time does it take for Accor? i read in one post that the person was waiting for 3-4 days?
As long as your Accor membership doesn’t undergo any memberships tier upgrade it’s max 36 hrs
The delays are due to the fact once u buy plus membership in Accor they change ur account no and we transfer to old number which cause delay and return in some cases