• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Future Generali Term Insurance

vish23

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Amex sales rep had contacted me about their tie-up with Future Generali for Term Insurance. The premium is similar to other players but the sales rep was claiming as the TPA is in-house itself and not any third-party, they have good claim settlement ratio. In fact they went on to say they have a 100% claim settlement ratio.
Does anyone have more info on Future Generali for Term Insurance via American Express please kindly share.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
dont go for any amex based insurance be it bharti axa or future generali
100% is a myth
it can never be the case
i have had a pahetic experience with them so i would suggest you avoid
Sorry for what has happened. Its not the case bro. Not sure about what has happened in your case. Just go through a sales rep . For sure you will enjoy the benefits and they will help you during claims also . Dont go online or take through customer care

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Sorry for what has happened. Its not the case bro. Not sure about what has happened in your case. Just go through a sales rep . For sure you will enjoy the benefits and they will help you during claims also . Dont go online or take through customer care
my story was that i paid 30k premium for a bharti axa policy
it had been more than 30 days and they hadnt sent thethe policy documents to my registered addresss
after a lot of follow up
i had to cancel the policy and neither did i get teh refund