• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX for no servicable area

SKMA

TF Neo
Hi @BestBanker,

Is it possible to apply AMEX gold charge credit card my work location is Bangalore however my addhar adress with pincode 524003.

my spends are around 5 to 8 lakhs yearly.

currently holding HDFC Regilia gold, ACE, Apay icici and Tata infinity with highest limit of 4.96 lakhs

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi @BestBanker,

Is it possible to apply AMEX gold charge credit card my work location is Bangalore however my addhar adress with pincode 524003.

my spends are around 5 to 8 lakhs yearly.

currently holding HDFC Regilia gold, ACE, Apay icici and Tata infinity with highest limit of 4.96 lakhs
Hello, Nellorian

Sure you can apply for it using office address, Tf user #bvc19296 (simhapuri citizen) too got amex card using office address.

Also add-on cards for family members can also be availed at our pincode.

SKMA

TF Neo
Hello, Nellorian

Sure you can apply for it using office address, Tf user #bvc19296 (simhapuri citizen) too got amex card using office address.

Also add-on cards for family members can also be availed at our pincode.
I tried on 8 Dec 2022 but in VKYC they asked me address proof same as addhar and kept my application on hold and after few days it was auto closed/rejected. In VKYC I mentioned I am working in Bangalore I can help you with my office address or offer letter/HR letter but they didn't accept.

Tejo

TF Legend
I tried on 8 Dec 2022 but in VKYC they asked me address proof same as addhar and kept my application on hold and after few days it was auto closed/rejected. In VKYC I mentioned I am working in Bangalore I can help you with my office address or offer letter/HR letter but they didn't accept.
Change the address in aadhar.

Else mention the aadhar address and request to review the application based on working address.

Does your present working address reported in cibil by any other bank or nbfc ?

SKMA

TF Neo
Change the address in aadhar.

Else mention the aadhar address and request to review the application based on working address.

Does your present working address reported in cibil by any other bank or nbfc ?
Changing aadhar is quite difficult for me.

Yes my work location was reported in cibil by other banks like indus and IDFC

Tejo

TF Legend
@bvc19296 might help you