• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX CENTURIAN LOUNGE CHNAGES

Amex has changed the policy, Reserve card members will not get complimentary access to centurion lounges in Mumbai or Delhi and platinum charge card members and supplementary members can bring only 1 more person along with them.currently 2 members are allowed with the card holders. It’s a serious change considering the lounges are always full and most of the time in mumbai there is no space for the Centurion card as well as Plat charge members to sit And same time its time for amex to increase the space for the lounges.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
am
Amex has changed the policy, Reserve card members will not get complimentary access to centurion lounges in Mumbai or Delhi and platinum charge card members and supplementary members can bring only 1 more person along with them.currently 2 members are allowed with the card holders. It’s a serious change considering the lounges are always full and most of the time in mumbai there is no space for the Centurion card as well as Plat charge members to sit And same time its time for amex to increase the space for the lounges.
ex lounges are always empty whenever i have been there.
i have used it 6 times in the past 2 qtrs through my plat reserve and it has always been empty
maybe due to my timings

Good change. The gareebs holding the reserve card should not be allowed inside the premium lounges.