• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex bonus 2000 MR points offer for MRCC cardholders

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just received a notification regarding this offer. On spends of 20k or more in the month of February and March 2024 EACH, you could get 2000 bonus rewards IN TOTAL. This is in addition to 1000 MR points per month for 1.5k * 4 and 1000 MR points per month for 20k. Enrollment is mandatory.

Essentially, if we purchase 5k * 4 Amazon Pay vouchers in February and the same in May using MRCC, we can get ((800 + 1000 + 1000) * 2) + 2000 = 7600 MR points, which is a 19% MR point return. Not bad at all. T&C file attached.

Is everyone getting this offer?

1706691091083.png

Attachments

• MRCCAddOfferTnC2024.pdf
    176 KB · Views: 53

RTR01

TF Premier
Hi, I am new to amex and I see the return in MR points is superb compared to other bank cards. My question is can these MR points be considered as 1 rupee value? Where should I transfer to get the maximum value?

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, I am new to amex and I see the return in MR points is superb compared to other bank cards. My question is can these MR points be considered as 1 rupee value? Where should I transfer to get the maximum value?

It depends on how and where you use them.

If you like luxury travel and keep an eye on the international Marriott properties, you can achieve Rs.1 value with international hotels.
If you transfer them to Taj vouchers, you get a value of 50p per point.

And if you transfer them to Amazon and other vouchers, the value goes down further.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The enrollment for this was weird. On clicking enroll now, it actually lands on the page of the basic 1000 MR points on 20k spends per month. It even says that you will get 1000 MR points on the enrollment page and also on the email received later. However, when I asked them on chat, they confirmed that this offer was in addition and that I was enrolled for the same too. Really weird. I am going to confirm over call and then also wait for a few days before making these spends.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The enrollment for this was weird. On clicking enroll now, it actually lands on the page of the basic 1000 MR points on 20k spends per month. It even says that you will get 1000 MR points on the enrollment page and also on the email received later. However, when I asked them on chat, they confirmed that this offer was in addition and that I was enrolled for the same too. Really weird. I am going to confirm over call and then also wait for a few days before making these spends.
after you enrolled, you will. get an email - that is the proof

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ever since I got the Plat Travel in September, my MRCC was lying around unused. That should explain why I got this offer in end Jan. They sent a reminder again today so I thought I might as well use it. My offer email didn't mention any enrollment required.

1708960252551.png