• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Later

dhiraz

TF Ace
On 6th June on Amazon check my cibil score. Amazon shows my cibil 728 after that a message shows automatically that is you are approved for Amazon Pay Later sign up now. So i signed up and i get a limit of 2k. On that day i also pay a electricity bill of 1248 after that on 5th July the repayment of pay later done automatically because at the time of registration Amazon creates a e-Mandate for auto pay.
No problem at all.

I just wanted to know that should i keep Amazon Pay Later active or close it. Because i think i have no use of Amazon Pay Later and i have ICICI Platinum Credit Card with the limit of 1.35L.

knight

TF Ace
I closed my Amazon pay later account recently, the 2 loan accounts got closed in my CIBIL report & my CIBIL score increased by 10
Hi,
What does it show in your amazon app.
I closed paylater in 2020 and also got NOC, But amazon app shows 'Account Blocked due to pending repayment'.

Does it show a similar message for you as well?

knight

TF Ace
Thanks for sharing man. I’ve been on calls with Amazon for over 2 hours in the last 2 weeks. They raised an internal ticket and came back saying that everyone who closes the account gets ‘account blocked due pending repayment’. Now i have proof that this is not the case.