• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay ICICI card in 2022

akshayhs

TF Ace
Very shortly I'll be exiting the cooldown period for the Amazon pay card.

My question is, is it worth getting it in 2022 and it being the only card (if approved) from ICICI in my control. I don't have any existing relationship with the bank yet but I have a referral from my friend who has 21y of relationship with the bank. On his recommendation I'm planning to apply.

Will it be worth it? I do shop 99% mostly on Amazon. However I'm also eligible for pre approved HDFC cc but currently under cooldown.

Rashya

TF Select
Very shortly I'll be exiting the cooldown period for the Amazon pay card.

My question is, is it worth getting it in 2022 and it being the only card (if approved) from ICICI in my control. I don't have any existing relationship with the bank yet but I have a referral from my friend who has 21y of relationship with the bank. On his recommendation I'm planning to apply.

Will it be worth it? I do shop 99% mostly on Amazon. However I'm also eligible for pre approved HDFC cc but currently under cooldown.
If you have pre approved HDFC then why is it in cooldown

How long does this normally take to get approved? I opted for physical KYC which happened day before yesterday, but still no update. I was under the impression that this has instant approval.