• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay credit card bill paid, amount yet credited

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yesterday I paid my entire due from Amazon.
Hoping it would be credited same day
But today when I checked amount is still not credited.

What to do?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Yesterday I paid my entire due from Amazon.
Hoping it would be credited same day
But today when I checked amount is still not credited.

What to do?
wait for 48 hours at least. you will get sms first. then depending on app, it will get reflected in unbilled transactions. some banks get credited instantly, some after 2 days.

good practice is to transfer 100 rupees first to check how much time it takes, whenever you are using a new app.

i would suggest paying via icici app itself if you are paying near due date, becoz as per rbi new rules, banks cannot penalize you if the amount gets credited late even if you paid on time. don't know if it is applied to 3rd party apps also.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
just to be on the safer side, pay the minimum amount due using upi( only if you are sure that it gets credited instantly from your past experience).

at least the banks won't be able to report you as defaulter if you pay the min due under 3 days from due date.
mostly your money that you have already paid will get credited within 1 more day to card, or refunded.

Yesterday was last day and still it hasn't credited yet
Should I Pay again with UPI?
Payment to ICICI CC can take upto 2 working days depending on app you use. But date of payment will be the payment date and not the date when it's credited to the CC account. Just to be safe call the customer care and let them know that you have made the payment which is yet to be credited to the CC account.

Also, always pay the bill atleast 4-5 days before the due date.

Aditya P

TF Buzz
I Paid my Amazon Pay credit card bill payment through Hdfc Bill pay through by debit card on May1st 2024 but its not reflecting in my credit card.
Its been 4days already.
how many days does it usually take? whom should i contact in this case? Please help me out

brucelee

TF Select
I Paid my Amazon Pay credit card bill payment through Hdfc Bill pay through by debit card on May1st 2024 but its not reflecting in my credit card.
Its been 4days already.
how many days does it usually take? whom should i contact in this case? Please help me out
Same situation, I am hoping it will reflect tomorrow.