• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Advance Tax

AJ331

TF Select
I paid advance tax before on June 11th and the portal is still not reflecting the transaction, I had got a success confirmation in email immediately after the payment
any idea how many days it take for the transaction to reflect in the portal?

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What platform are you referring to here ?
Income tax platform?
Edge rewards platform?
Credit card statement?

paresh22

TF Ace
I paid advance tax before on June 11th and the portal is still not reflecting the transaction, I had got a success confirmation in email immediately after the payment
any idea how many days it take for the transaction to reflect in the portal?
Where are you looking on that website? If you paid advance tax then you should have got challan receipt pdf and payment history tab will also show the paid tax details.

AJ331

TF Select
Where are you looking on that website? If you paid advance tax then you should have got challan receipt pdf and payment history tab will also show the paid tax details.
receipt I have but I don't see that in the payment history tab under AIS for FY 23-24

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It takes sometime, can't remember how many days.. Please wait for a few days and check. As you have receipt, need not worry. System synchronization takes a bit of time. They are continuously upgrading their systems inspite the initial hiccups..As you have successful transaction and receipt number , you can always trace it back. Enjoy Sunday..

paresh22

TF Ace
Advance tax can be paid now for AY 2024-25. It will be available in next year AIS. But can be seen in payment history tab.

Reactions: Rkr