• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add on card on hdfc tata neu

kumars_001

TF Select
Hello

Just an FYI..
If you apply for add on card on top of your hdfc tata neu cards, then your add on card will also have the same card number and CVV as your primary card but with a different card holder name on it.
So if you are planning to utilise the add on cards for availing some offers then it won't work.

Hoep other banks don't follow this.. 😊

Hi, I already have a HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Rupay Select credit card for some time. Thinking that If I take addon card for my wife, she can use it for UPI payments. Applied for Addon card on HDFC app and got the card delivered today. This came with a different card no than the primary with my wife's name. When I tried to activate it using the different options mentioned on the leaflet on the new card, I could not succeed. On HDFC WhatsApp channel, it asked to enter the last 4 digits. When I enter the last 4 digits of the new card, it says invalid card. If I go to MyCards, there it doesn't show the new card. Under my current card, if I select addon card, it shows my wife's name. Why is it that the new addon card with a different number is not shown on MyCards app and why does it say invalid card when I enter the last 4 digits on WhatsApp for activation. Any info is highly appreciated.

On another note, I also have HDFC Infinia metal credit card and when I applied for addon card, the addon card came with same card number as the primary card number except the addon card member name. Why is the TataNeu addon card with a different number then. Also, how to add this addon card on my wife's google pay as UPI card. It doesn't fetch/show any card when I select HDFC bank. How to link it with my wife's mobile number.

Thanks.

Last edited: