• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add on card benifit bob primier

Vicky99

TF Buzz
I have a bob primier rupay card . I want to apply for add on card for my parents for lounge access. Is lounge access is shared or add on card holders will not have lounge access benifit ? As of now primier rupay card provides domestic as well as international lounge access.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
In my opinion Add on card holders can also access the same and it will be counted against your Free access on Main Card.Like if you have 2 free access per quarter and you swiped you card once and you add on card holder swiped once then total count will be two and your quartely quota exhausts after this any swipe will be chargeable....

Attachments

• BankofBarodaPremierRuPayCreditCardAirportLoung Benefit (1) (1).pdf
    715.6 KB · Views: 17

Vicky99

TF Buzz
In my opinion Add on card holders can also access the same and it will be counted against your Free access on Main Card.Like if you have 2 free access per quarter and you swiped you card once and you add on card holder swiped once then total count will be two and your quartely quota exhausts after this any swipe will be chargeable....
Ok what about the international visits ? I am able to take benifit via lounge key .. is it same for add on card holders ?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
As i know BOB premier have only one free lounge access per quarter at selected lounge in india only...International ones are chargeable for you and add on card holders with Participating franchise.

Mritunjay

TF Premier
As i know BOB premier have only one free lounge access per quarter at selected lounge in india only...International ones are chargeable for you and add on card holders with Participating franchise.
You get 4 international visits with JCB variant through loungekey

Last edited:

Vicky99

TF Buzz
They provide 4 free lounge access via lounge key. Is that also shared ???

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
They provide 4 free lounge access via lounge key. Is that also shared ???
In my opinion all the cards have shared lounge access among primary and add-on. eg, if your card had 4 access, any swipe at the lounge on the primary or add-on would deduct from your total quota available. Add swipe will also counted towards your quota.

srikant

TF Premier
Does the add-on card holder need to reside in the same address as the primary card holder? Or will they take it from the KYC document / ask me to provide address?

I'm OK receiving the card at my address and the sending it across / handing it over, but the document address doesn't match mine.