• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ACH debit return charges HDFC Salary account

Ragul

TF Select
Hi Everyone, I've been using HDFC salary account for last 5years and today they detected RS 1700/- (1500+GST) and when I check the statement, it is showing like ach debit return charges. Does any one facing the same? Can you please elaborate this more. I hope, HDFC salary account has no minimum/ average balance required. Will they refund this amount if I have a word with my RM?

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi Everyone, I've been using HDFC salary account for last 5years and today they detected RS 1700/- (1500+GST) and when I check the statement, it is showing like ach debit return charges. Does any one facing the same? Can you please elaborate this more. I hope, HDFC salary account has no minimum/ average balance required. Will they refund this amount if I have a word with my RM?
Ach debit return charges are the charges for the bounced payment for insufficient funds.

You might given netbanking or debit card for auto debit.

As of now only idfc has no ach charges and remaining all banks have ach charges.

I'm sure normal salary ac holders of hdfc are charged for ach return unless you are imperia customer.

Ragul

TF Select
Ach debit return charges are the charges for the bounced payment for insufficient funds.

You might given netbanking or debit card for auto debit.

As of now only idfc has no ach charges and remaining all banks have ach charges.

I'm sure normal salary ac holders of hdfc are charged for ach return unless you are imperia customer.
Oh okay, you are right. I missed ELSS payment once a while. Thanks for the clarification.