• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ACE Credit Card Application Temporarily Stopped

krishc

TF Ace
I tried to apply for ACE via phone banking (already have another axis card), they said ACE credit card application is temporarily closed and then I tried online, there also they're not even showing the ACE card option in the final choice page.
@TechnoFino do you have any news regarding this ?

krishc

TF Ace
Freecharge I had also never used, I only installed and I got offer for CC. It depends if you have pre-existing axis relationship or not. If you have bank account of some decent variant, you will get freecharge plus very easily.

Also, you can apply for freecharge one vai card to card, as I've come to know from someone. But you need cooperation from person who contacts you for document verification
I have no other banking relationship with Axis except the flipkart card. Not really interested in that path either because their poor service record.
Freecharge Plus via C2C is an interesting option, will probably try later if getting ACE becomes absolutely impossible.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I have no other banking relationship with Axis except the flipkart card. Not really interested in that path either because their poor service record.
Freecharge Plus via C2C is an interesting option, will probably try later if getting ACE becomes absolutely impossible.
You could directly call them and ask for upgrade for your existing FK card, either to freecharge or Airtel axis one. They won't close your existing card.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any got the joining benefit Amazon voucher worth 500 from Airtel axis ? It's been 45 days but still i haven't recieved. Just checking if I'm the only one or it's a kinda widespread issue as Airtel axis is newer cc
Didnt get it as well .
Same happened with my NEO card . Had to call them after 30 days and then they gave the voucher.