• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor: The Great Redemption Sale

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
But how can we pay money for hotels or burn Accor points when we haven't yet got visas or airtickets?
Indoneisa - VOA
Thailand - Visa Exempt
Singapore - Relatively easy to get visa

Also, it's a global sale.

Last edited:

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I want Australian cities Sydney, Gold coast
I meant "Global sale" in the sense that there are people who have access to most countries without needing a visa and other such requirements.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I meant "Global sale" in the sense that there are people who have access to most countries without needing a visa and other such requirements.
I need to book few hotels in Europe for upcoming summer and their prices have increased already by about 20% compared to what I checked last month. Any idea if they will increase further or any sale offer will come soon based on past experience or history?

I was thinking to do non refundable bookings, as I was short on points, but now I see non refundable prices itself are more than the refundable prices I saw last month 😭.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I need to book few hotels in Europe for upcoming summer and their prices have increased already by about 20% compared to what I checked last month. Any idea if they will increase further or any sale offer will come soon based on past experience or history?

I was thinking to do non refundable bookings, as I was short on points, but now I see non refundable prices itself are more than the refundable prices I saw last month 😭.
Last year there were summer sale for stays in July and August for EU.

Book refundable (via points or card). Track the prices. Cancel and rebook. I do this with accor, itc(sometimes you get huge savings with itc) and marriott.

Last year there were summer sale for stays in July and August for EU.

Book refundable (via points or card). Track the prices. Cancel and rebook. I do this with accor, itc(sometimes you get huge savings with itc) and marriott.
Any tracker we can use that gives alerts?
Would be easier to do that way.