• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Accor ALL points redemption in Dubai

adicard

TF Buzz
I'm planning a trip to Dubai with my extended family early next year. I've been using the Axis Magnus card since January I've hit the 1L milestone every month since. After reading through multiple topics here, I understand that Accor provides the best value per ER point.

I'm planning to transfer my ER to Accor ALL account and book four rooms for our trip. However, as soon as I select even two rooms for booking on the ALL app, the 10% member discount goes away. Does anyone know how to get the member discount on multi room bookings on ALL?

Also, I would wholeheartedly welcome any suggestions for using my ER points more efficiently.

adicard

TF Buzz
You're right, that's what the room pricing detail also mentions. But if I select even two rooms in a single booking, the 10% discount goes away.

Also, can I pay for all four rooms using my ALL reward points? I called the Accor helpline and they told me that I can only book two rooms under my membership account. She said that I would need to book the other two rooms as a non-member, so I won't be able to pay for those two with my points.

I don't think that is accurate information since I'm able to choose three rooms in a single booking on the app and it shows the amount I would save using my points. Can I make two bookings with two rooms each and pay using points for all four rooms?

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
open a new account in ur family member name n transfer 2 rooms point to their account. It will allow you to select the n no of rooms but the discounts wont be applied..

shuperman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
open a new account in ur family member name n transfer 2 rooms point to their account. It will allow you to select the n no of rooms but the discounts wont be applied..
when you say transfer, are you referring to transfer edge rewards to another accor account? or transfer from one accor to another?

adicard

TF Buzz
One Accor to another
Where do you see the option to transfer points from one Accor account to another?

Regarding booking multiple rooms, I see that I'm able to select a max. of three rooms and when I reach the payment page, it shows me the option to use my points. If I book three rooms in one booking and then try to book another room using my account, will it allow?

Also, can I adjust the taxes using my points?