• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aadhaar PAN Linking Query

Bob78900

TF Premier
As you all know now linking of aadhar with pan is compulsory. My brother don't have pan right now so he will apply for new one. Now the question is if he will use document as aadhar for making of pan will this automatically link his pan with aadhar ? Or he will have to pay fine for linking of pan?
*He cannot use that first option while making pan card aadhar ekyc ( i have attached the photo also the 2nd option submit scanned images through e sign he will use that option for applying pan card.
I hope you guys will understand my question
@Batmanbaba @TechnoFino @ashwink

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 18

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
As you all know now linking of aadhar with pan is compulsory. My brother don't have pan right now so he will apply for new one. Now the question is if he will use document as aadhar for making of pan will this automatically link his pan with aadhar ? Or he will have to pay fine for linking of pan?
*He cannot use that first option while making pan card aadhar ekyc ( i have attached the photo also the 2nd option submit scanned images through e sign he will use that option for applying pan card.
I am not sure about this... One thing I can tell... For new pan there will be no fines... Fines for only those who had pan till last date of linking and didnt linked

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
It will be linked automatically.