• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

2 HDFC debit cards in a single account

lokeshp36

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I upgraded my Millenia debit card to Easyshop Platinum. I received it today and activated it and then did a 1rs transaction on Paytm.

I was thinking Millenia will stop working but I can also do transaction with Millennia.

I can see 2 debit cards in Netbanking also. does this mean both will keep working?

sahilg0804

TF Buzz
I upgraded my Millenia debit card to Easyshop Platinum. I received it today and activated it and then did a 1rs transaction on Paytm.

I was thinking Millenia will stop working but I can also do transaction with Millennia.

I can see 2 debit cards in Netbanking also. does this mean both will keep working?
Called the bank today to ask this same query and the executive told that both cards will remain active. 🤷

prash1161

TF Ace
Hi Guys, new to this forum. recently applied for upgrade from easyshop to Milennia Debit card online. By mistake i applied twice from HDFC app and now i have got both debit cards and showing active in HDFC app. I am a preferred (salary) account user, will they charge 1000+GST or is it free for preferred account. can i keep using both cards and get max 400+400 cashback ? or should i get 2nd card disabled as it will be auto disabled in sometime.
When ever I applied via mobile app (millennia dc)
They always sent me platinum
Did 3 times
Now applied via branch let's see