• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yes even SBI Prime and Cashback cards have access to this lounge but no confirmation on HDFC Diners Club even though they are listing it on their website
Can't say anything about cashback card. It seems visa classic variant. So far only visa signature and infinite of selected banks has access.

I know SBI site lists this lounge in cashback card, but can't confirm anything. Even diners lists it, but lounge person denies.

TF Ace
TF Family
Can't say anything about cashback card. It seems visa classic variant. So far only visa signature and infinite of selected banks has access.

I know SBI site lists this lounge in cashback card, but can't confirm anything. Even diners lists it, but lounge person denies.
Cashback CC does have access to 080 as per lounge list available on the website.
Refer these:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Cashback CC does have access to 080 as per lounge list available on the website.
Refer these:
That's what I wrote.

"I know SBI site lists this lounge in cashback card, but can't confirm anything. Even diners lists it, but lounge person denies."

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Sbi platinum visa debit card has access too at this lounge.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
That's what I wrote.

"I know SBI site lists this lounge in cashback card, but can't confirm anything. Even diners lists it, but lounge person denies."
Went today.

Good news for Magnus users. It is accepted now.

Axis Burgundy on visa infinite and HDFC DCB is still not accepted.

Surprisingly SBI Cashback card is accepted. I didn't use it, as I already had given Magnus. But when I showed the card to them, they said it's accepted.

Like earlier, BOB Eterna, AU Zenith, Indusind Legend is still working.

BTW, Looks like visa is now reversing lounge charges of 2rs now similar to MasterCard (25rs credit hold). I did transaction and got immediately debit and credit both. In the payment slip also, it says the transaction will be auto voided.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just to clarify about the Axis Debit cards. They are no longer accepted in 080 lounge. Was here just sometime back.

The lady at the counter clarified that hdfc diners black and infinia too are not accepted. She said no hdfc card is accepted.

Pras

TF Buzz
Just to clarify about the Axis Debit cards. They are no longer accepted in 080 lounge. Was here just sometime back.

The lady at the counter clarified that hdfc diners black and infinia too are not accepted. She said no hdfc card is accepted.
Actually you can use DCB ( not directly but indirectly)
Lounge says DCB is chargeable, but Bank reverse it.
I was able to use Diners Black + 885 INR charge during 1st wk of Oct.
Later once bill generated, it was not actually charged.
In fact this lounge is listed in DCB website.
I called and confirmed with Customer care.
They said the amount will be changed by the lounge, it will be even appearing in your statement.
But bank will credit this amount to you. You can see both these appearings in your statement. So you can use DCB indirectly.

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually you can use DCB ( not directly but indirectly)
Lounge says DCB is chargeable, but Bank reverse it.
I was able to use Diners Black + 885 INR charge during 1st wk of Oct.
Later once bill generated, it was not actually charged.
In fact this lounge is listed in DCB website.
I called and confirmed with Customer care.
They said the amount will be changed by the lounge, it will be even appearing in your statement.
But bank will credit this amount to you. You can see both these appearings in your statement. So you can use DCB indirectly.
What about DCP, any idea?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
from all these experiences, it looks like 080 staff is doing everything possible to lower the crowd and maintain their 'exclusivity'. even those cards that have 080 access listed are denied entry.

there will come a time where dcb/infinia/eterna/scultimate, etc will be charged while axis Flipkart, myzone , sbi cashback,etc will be accepted free 🤦‍♂️

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
"there will come a time where dcb/infinia/eterna/scultimate, etc will be charged while axis Flipkart, myzone , sbi cashback,etc will be accepted free"

🤣 🤣 🤌🤌