• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - April 2024.. rewards upto ₹15K. - NO LTF Tata Neu CC offer this year..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards in their books..

More details about this years' Rewards League soon...

--Edit New details added...

One Most commenly used, use-case scenario:

EDIT: --
The numbers metnioned here are higly variable in nature, depending upon the options you chose to fit your spending pattern..
The outcomes may vary hugely depending upon options.. YMMV !!

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg 1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png 1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png

Last edited:

rishi4

TF Buzz
Got six badges and 2,650 points, I spent around 17k.
One can buy a 10k Big basket gift card and use that to make a 5x grocery purchase. You still get 7/10% coins back with the gift card balance purchase.
Do we get 5% base Tata neu app coins and 5% infinity card points with gift card purchase?

xross

TF Buzz
Base neu coin nhi milta if I remember correctly
Can you confirm once ?
I did get 5% coins on the new app for full payment with a gift card balance.
The other 2 or 5% on is through neu card gift card purchase, I have not gotten them yet, but I did get them last month for gift card purchases.

So overall, directly purchasing on big basket or through gift card, both give same coins.

Reactions: SSV

xross

TF Buzz
Hi can you please explain a bit more elaborate?
One can buy a 10k Big basket gift card and use that to make a 5x grocery purchase. You still get 7/10% coins back with the gift card balance purchase.

Grocery Guru Badge: 5 x 500 purchases on Bigbasket
Gifting Pro: 10k total gift card purchases on Tata Colab brands. Can be split into multiple purchases.

So if one needs to optimise spend, buy a 2500 Bigbasket gift card and spend it for 5x 500 purchases on bigbasket.
You complete one badge with this and still get the same coins you would have gotten from a direct purchase.
You still need to spend 7500 more on Tata brand gift cards to get the Gifting Pro badge.

Grocery Guru Badge: 5 x 500 purchases on Bigbasket
Gifting Pro: 10k total gift card purchases on Tata Colab brands. Can be split into multiple purchases.

So if one needs to optimise spend, buy a 2500 Bigbasket gift card and spend it for 5x 500 purchases on bigbasket.
You complete one badge with this and still get the same coins you would have gotten from a direct purchase.
You still need to spend 7500 more on Tata brand gift cards to get the Gifting Pro badge.
I can earn around 9.75% by buying BB GV via Park Plus...on buying via Tata Neu I only get 3%

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have finished my 5 badge haul in Tata Neu rewards League 2024,...

and my return rate is 35% , which is excellent... and nothing was forced spend .. all genuine required spends ...

1715687480556.jpeg

1715688543960.png
I bought the FK GV from FK using their TataNeu UPI handle, but did not get the coins or badge. Any suggestions pls?