• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Method To Convert Indusind Legend (Or Any Other Card) To Pinnacle Without Paying Any Fees

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Yes You heard It right
If You have Any Existing Indusind Card with 4 Lakh Limit, Legend or Any other Variant you can Get Pinnacle Without Paying Any fees.
Follow the below process if You have 5 Lakh to Spare for 7-15 Days.
1. Apply for Grande Account (You need to Keep 5 Lakh in Indusind Grande Account for around 7 to 15 Days Until You Get your Pinnacle Card)
2. Ask RM to Process card upgrade request
3. CC will call to take request (50k Spend Need in 3 Months of Pinnacle Card issuance to avoid 5k Card fees)
4. Once Pinnacle Card is issued, Go to Branch and Apply for Grande account conversion to Exclusive Account on basis of Pinnacle Card.
5. Once Grande account is converted to Exclusive Account Withdraw funds or Keep, Upto you.
6. Spend 50k within 3 Months of Pinnacle Card Issuance to Avoid 5k Joining Fees.

That's all You get your Pinnacle Card without Any Fees.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes You heard It right
If You have Any Existing Indusind Card with 4 Lakh Limit, Legend or Any other Variant you can Get Pinnacle Without Paying Any fees.
1. Apply for Grande Account (You need to Keep 5 Lakh in Indusind Grande Account for around 7 to 15 Days Until You Get your Pinnacle Card)
3. CC will call to take request (50k Spend Need in 3 Months of Pinnacle Card issuance to avoid 5k Card fees)
4. Once Pinnacle Card is issued, Go to Branch and Apply for Grande account conversion to Exclusive Account on basis of Pinnacle Card.
5. Once Grande account is converted to Exclusive Account Withdraw funds or Keep, Upto you.
6. Spend 50k within 3 Months of Pinnacle Card Issuance to Avoid 5k Joining Fees.

Very good…

Small advice:
Update your thread title by replacing “How” with “Method”

1715590137921.png

Last edited:

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
Worth the Hassle as per me, One Gets LTF zero Balance Exclusive account with LTF Exclusive Debit CARDS for him/her and 6 additonal Family Members
Oh.. do all add on members get separate card and they get separate offers like BOGO, Lounge access, etc?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Yes You heard It right

What about for those who already hold IndusInd Account?

SonyTom

TF Premier
Yes You heard It right

Actually this is not a new method. Has been discussed in many Indusind threads previously. Anyway thanks for putting as an instructional post.

Not many have tried this because onevcan easily get the Legend cards and link it to Select savings account and make it Zero MAB. Select DC is enough for 0.93% on CC bill payments.

Also pinnacle is not a rewarding credit card for which one has to keep 5 lakh in Savings for some time (time can vary from 2 weeks to 3 months depending on your branch guys). Even after getting Pinnacle, one has to spend 50k on this non-rewarding CC to waive off the ₹5000 one time fee.

Also many steps in this post especially steps 1 and 4 need branch visit

anonymuos

TF Ace
Luckily I have LTF zero-balance Indus Exclusive account without any conditions or credit card linked to it due to special Diwali 2022 offer. Won't let it go. Had Legend with 3L limit when I got Grande upgrade offer from RM but turned it down. In time, I will get Pinnacle upgrade from Legend with 0 joining fees.

One of my friends got upgrade (over the years) from Aura Edge to Legend to Pinnacle, so I will wait a little.

Sriim

TF Premier
Worth the Hassle as per me, One Gets LTF zero Balance Exclusive account with LTF Exclusive Debit CARDS for him/her and 6 additonal Family Members
Same can be obtained with zero balance select account linked with legend cc for 4 family members. Why upgrade?

SonyTom

TF Premier
Can any1 tell me few benefits of having the Pinnacle card???

Oh.. do all add on members get separate card and they get separate offers like BOGO, Lounge access, etc?

Yo Yo Yes Yes Shibri Dibri
Its all here…

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Actually this is not a new method. Has been discussed in many Indusind threads previously. Anyway thanks for putting as an instructional post.

Not many have tried this because onevcan easily get the Legend cards and link it to Select savings account and make it Zero MAB. Select DC is enough for 0.93% on CC bill payments.

Also pinnacle is not a rewarding credit card for which one has to keep 5 lakh in Savings for some time (time can vary from 2 weeks to 3 months depending on your branch guys). Even after getting Pinnacle, one has to spend 50k on this non-rewarding CC to waive off the ₹5000 one time fee.

Also many steps in this post especially steps 1 and 4 need branch visit
No Need to Visit branch for Step 1, Only Once it's needed for conversion that too can be avoided if you have Good Terms with someone in Bank. Grande account kholna hai bologe to Kanyakumari me bi Apke Ghar akar khol ke Jayege Account.