• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Most trusted bank for a savings account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which bank do you trust the most for all of your transactions, with good servers, good customer support, and where you can park all your savings without worrying?

My primary account is with Fi Infinite. This account has been very beneficial for me, as I am earning 1K every month from it. However, I am a little resistant to having all my transactions and money there.

Due to many recent cases of Fi accounts being frozen and the recent charges announcement from Federal Bank, I am planning to try another bank. Up to a 50K average monthly balance is okay for me.

Share your best & worst experiences.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC - Best for Credit Cards and is the safest out of all Private Banks but one of the worst interfaces and dated systems.
Axis - Used to be the best or just as good as HDFC but now not so much after the devaluations. I have found Axis Priority to be a good middle ground. Good RM good ATM's and Cash Deposit machines which seem to have lower failure rates compared to other banks and Axis Atlas is my favorite credit card, but you definitely don't need a Savings account for that card. They have a good mobile app and net banking interface to which allows you to handle a lot of functions through the app.
ICICI - Seems to have good personnel and good branches but credit cards are one of the worst, app is very good though and is pretty easy to get a 0 MAB account with them so why not?
IDFC - very middle of the ground in every aspect. May be a little trigger happy in freezing your account too.
IndusInd - Have very good experience with their branch service and their RM/BM and bank personnel were very good in my opinion and will give you even their super premium cards if you are willing to pay the hefty joining fees. Their Debit Cards are the best in every aspect, but their app and net banking are trash. Customer support is also good but slow at times.
RBL - Don't even think about it
Yes Bank - No benefits and poor service especially for Atm's and cash deposit.
Standard Chartered - Poor Service
DBS Bank - Really Good Service, Really good App but no benefits except for times prime for the account with above >1lakh MAB and doesn't have good credit cards.
Nice Information 🔥

Tejo

TF Legend
Which bank do you trust the most for all of your transactions, with good servers, good customer support, and where you can park all your savings without worrying?

My primary account is with Fi Infinite. This account has been very beneficial for me, as I am earning 1K every month from it. However, I am a little resistant to having all my transactions and money there.

Due to many recent cases of Fi accounts being frozen and the recent charges announcement from Federal Bank, I am planning to try another bank. Up to a 50K average monthly balance is okay for me.

Share your best & worst experiences.
Accounts were blocked because of some issues.

Accounts were frozen doesn't mean bank was not trustable.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Their ATM and CDM are also very good, with very low failure rates. Their app has a 4.8 star rating on the Play Store. But according to @SSV , it's the worst choice. 🥲
If you really want to engage with them .. first start with SBLBR .. and move up sloswly , if you like them ..
Dont go for their premium segments straight up

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
He is just annoyed with the ever going devaluations of Axis😂😂
not just that.. they have no respect for customers ...
In any field customer is like God , whether we like them or not...
These guys are not professional at all... no standards.. no consistency...
Consistency is key here , whether good or bad... then according to our tastes we can decide ..

For example:
HDFC has got some standard way of functioning.. same as ICICI ... and even IndusInd has some standard practices in what they offer..

where as 🪓 has no consistency in their offerings and servicess.
I guess ...having no style of functiong is their style of functioning.. with these sort of guys it is hard to manage our fianances !! is what I feel..

Last edited:

Deleted member 30446

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They are not professional at all... no standards.. no consistency...
Consistency is key here , whether good or bad... then according to our tastes we can decide ..

For example:
HDFC has got some standard way of functioning.. same as ICICI ... and even IndusInd has some standard practices in what they offer..

I guess ...having no style of functiong is their style of functioning.. with these sort of guys it is hard to manage our fianances !! is what I feel..
No sir we are hard at work employing the best staff at our company. Every day at Axis we have a company meeting where all the employees bring their ideas to the table. Only Last week our Customer Relations head Sukhi Chawla came to us and informed us that people are able to earn reward points on Education payments through Atlas. We will promptly work to get rid of reward points accrual on the Atlas card as soon as possible. We also have the latest AI technologies being incorporated that will work to reduce the reward points accrual on aspects like Utilities where we earn lower MDR. Mr Samsesh Chanawala is working hard to release the 3.8% (minimum 1000 inr) charge on paying utility bill through Axis cards. Kindly leave a good review on google for your nearest Axis branch sir and please provide good feedback. Thank you very much sir!

-Amitabh Chaudhry

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No sir we are hard at work employing the best staff at our company. Every day at Axis we have a company meeting where all the employees bring their ideas to the table. Only Last week our Customer Relations head Sukhi Chawla came to us and informed us that people are able to earn reward points on Education payments through Atlas. We will promptly work to get rid of reward points accrual on the Atlas card as soon as possible. We also have the latest AI technologies being incorporated that will work to reduce the reward points accrual on aspects like Utilities where we earn lower MDR. Mr Samsesh Chanawala is working hard to release the 3.8% (minimum 1000 inr) charge on paying utility bill through Axis cards. Kindly leave a good review on google for your nearest Axis branch sir and please provide good feedback. Thank you very much sir!

-Amitabh Chaudhry
You got me in the first.

Then i read further
tenor.gif

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Their ATM and CDM are also very good, with very low failure rates. Their app has a 4.8 star rating on the Play Store. But according to @SSV , it's the worst choice. 🥲
These guys are not professional at all... no standards.. no consistency...

For example:

what was your question again .. to start with???

1715523774413.png

Status
Not open for further replies.