• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card swap/change period

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I got SBI simply click card on dec 2022, As it is paid card and I want SBI card only for offers, so thinking of taking SBI BPCL card by swapping my simply click card.
I always wanted SBI BPCL card as it is eligible for SBI instant discount offer and fee reversal spend is only 50K,
but in office there was SBI desk was offering simply click on CIBIL without documents so I applied and got.

After how many days, I can swap that card with BPCL. Can I call customer care and swap?

Please suggest.

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
The renewal date for your card remains the same even after flipping it. Therefore, you will be charged the annual fee on your renewal date. SBI Card does not charge the joining fee for the flipped card. I am sharing this information based on my personal experience of flipping from SimplyClick to BPCL.
This is right. For me too SBI did not charge joining fee for SimplyClick to BPCL flip.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, is it possible to swap from sbi ola card to any core card ?

Currently have sbi ola and sbi cb. Wanted to apply for aurum but that needs to be an upgrade on existing core card

But don't want to lose sbi cb card and trying to see if sbi ola can be swapped to core card and then used to upgrade to aurum ?

Thanks

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, is it possible to swap from sbi ola card to any core card ?

Currently have sbi ola and sbi cb. Wanted to apply for aurum but that needs to be an upgrade on existing core card

But don't want to lose sbi cb card and trying to see if sbi ola can be swapped to core card and then used to upgrade to aurum ?

Thanks
For Aurum upgrade you need to have 2.5L credit limit on the core card or 25L ITR (Which they are very strict) or pre approved offers.

Recently a new term got popped up in SBI (Over Leverage)- So you shouldn't be over leveraged.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For Aurum upgrade you need to have 2.5L credit limit on the core card or 25L ITR (Which they are very strict) or pre approved offers.

Recently a new term got popped up in SBI (Over Leverage)- So you shouldn't be over leveraged.
Thanks for the reply. Yes ITR is above that. They are working internally with credit team to upgrade limit on SBI Ola to 2.5L since it is currently 1.5L and not much spends on it. They said limit can be enhanced but ola can't be upgraded due to cobranded and asking to upgrade on sbi cashback which seems a bad idea since cb card is great and difficult to get again. So wanted to know if I can swap ola to core card after limit enhancement and then upgrade to aurum ?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the reply. Yes ITR is above that. They are working internally with credit team to upgrade limit on SBI Ola to 2.5L since it is currently 1.5L and not much spends on it. They said limit can be enhanced but ola can't be upgraded due to cobranded and asking to upgrade on sbi cashback which seems a bad idea since cb card is great and difficult to get again. So wanted to know if I can swap ola to core card after limit enhancement and then upgrade to aurum ?
First try to convert your SBI Ola to SBI Prime/ SBI Simply Click/ SBI Simply Save card then (If possible).

Don't surrender your cash back card for SBI Aurum, in many ways CB card is better than Aurum.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
First try to convert your SBI Ola to SBI Prime/ SBI Simply Click/ SBI Simply Save card then (If possible).

Don't surrender your cash back card for SBI Aurum, in many ways CB card is better than Aurum.
Hi any info on how to request for core card swap ? Tried calling on 1800 180 1295 but couldn’t reach customer care