• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Big shoutout to BestBanker

<Posting this in the amex forums for targetted reach>
Recently applied for my Amex Plat charge through @BestBanker and it was an amazingly smooth experience. Literally took <48hrs for the approvals to come through and another 24 hours to get the card (Delhi/NCR). BestBanker super helpful in the whole process given i was new to Amex.

Highly recommend folks to work with him if interested in Amex cards.

borg

TF Buzz
I read somewhere in this forum @BestBanker is the god of amex, guys i am telling you he really is. He went above and beyond to help me get my first amex (plat reserve) approved. They rejected me twice in the past and i was kind of expecting the dreaded " Your application could not be processed" email . Unlike the previous airport lounge executives who processed my application this guy really knows how to get this done

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
I read somewhere in this forum @BestBanker is the god of amex, guys i am telling you he really is. He went above and beyond to help me get my first amex (plat reserve) approved. They rejected me twice in the past and i was kind of expecting the dreaded " Your application could not be processed" email . Unlike the previous airport lounge executives who processed my application this guy really knows how to get this done
Thank you @borg :)

vjm1026

TF Buzz
I wanted to create a separate thread, but this guy @BestBanker has already got a few threads to his name for his impeccable service to this community. Man to go for your AMEX. Great Support.

Thanks for guiding me through my first Amex, Got an approval mail this morning. Delivery Pending.. Amex Plat.jpg