• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League is BACK - April 2024.... Play and get rewards upto ₹15,000 ... Sorry NO LTF offer this year..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards in their books..

More details about this years' Rewards League soon...

--Edit New details added...

One Most commenly used, use-case scenario:

EDIT: --
The numbers metnioned here are higly variable in nature, depending upon the options you chose to fit your spending pattern..
The outcomes may vary hugely depending upon options.. YMMV !!

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg

1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png
1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png

Last edited:

prc1990

TF Ace
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for this year's TATA IPL season..

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards on the board..

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg

1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png
1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png
Add 2024 in the Title to keep it separated from the one in last year (2023) 🦁.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay let us dig deep into this to see , if this is really useless, crap as you said or otherwise...

Here is a one use case scenario where we aim for the first target : 5 Badges . I took 5 badges of most generally achievable Badges ....
Lets go into the numbers game...

1713201088464.png

Now .. everyone , please express your views about this deal...

More later...
There is one badge for “new beginning”. You get that for any order of ₹500+. No extra neucoins for that but will help 5 badges without extra effort.

With no offence, I don’t believe is manufactured spends. Or change brand just for rewards. So can’t get “trendsetter badge”.

I don’t have 5 bills of more than ₹300 every month. But luckily I have Tata broad band bill due. I will split the recharge in multiple recharges.

I will attempt “gifting pro” by buying bigbasket gv here instead of amazon this and next month.

Realistically I think I can only get 5 or 6 badges. 10 is nearly impossible.

Reactions: SSV

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
when last year league came i wanted to LTF my card.

but issue is that my city is tier 3 city, 1mg, big basket is not delivered there. i got croma and tata cliq, and Bill payment. but according to them you have to use all the services not order value.

so no matter how much i spend i hadn't got LTF

Last year i got same issue.

• Sad

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
There is one badge for “new beginning”. You get that for any order of ₹500+. No extra neucoins for that but will help 5 badges without extra effort.

With no offence, I don’t believe is manufactured spends. Or change brand just for rewards. So can’t get “trendsetter badge”.

I don’t have 5 bills of more than ₹300 every month. But luckily I have Tata broad band bill due. I will split the recharge in multiple recharges.

I will attempt “gifting pro” by buying bigbasket gv here instead of amazon this and next month.

10 is almost not realistically possible for many..
Even for 5 badges we get about 20% back depending upon categories we can achieve..

Even if we can't get all 5, the individual bonus points are also sort of okay, again depending upon category.

At the end of the day, we need to maximise our return based on the reality ( no point in comparing with the past) and this is one of those opportunities...

Last edited:

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards on the board..

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg

1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png
1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png
Excellent post. Appreciate it as always

• Love

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Excellent post. Appreciate it as always
Thanks for your appreciation and am glad that you found the real value in this deal…and in my efforts !!...

The thing is , most of the people are immediately ready to criticize about anything in life and extremely hesitant to appreciate anything positive about others..
it is a normal human tendency at large.... especially in this part of the world...
Of course there are some exceptions , for example , this instance. .
But what people don't recognise is:
Appreciating others , when needed, does actually makes one's life happier as he/she holds positive thoughts by minimizing negative aura around him/her....
Poor souls ..

Last edited:

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your appreciation and am glad that you found the real value in this deal…and in my efforts !!...

The thing is , most of the people are immediately ready to criticize about anything in life and extremely hesitant to appreciate anything positive about others..
it is a normal human tendency at large.... especially in this part of the world...
Of course there are some exceptions , for example , this instance. .
But what people don't recognise is:
Appreciating others , when needed, does actually makes one's life happier as he/she holds positive thoughts by minimizing negative aura around him/her....
Poor souls ..
arre Don't think too much about criticism.
Inspired by your post already collected one badge and on my way to collect second.

Tata Neu is saying.... Loot sako tau loot lau nahi tau else Neixxt..

• Hehe

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
arre Don't think too much about criticism.
Inspired by your post already collected one badge and on my way to collect second.

Tata Neu is saying.... Loot sako tau loot lau nahi tau else Neixxt..
It's is not about me.. it's about general view...
If I held back by criticism, I could not have clocked 12.5k messages in 10 months.

I am just saying the facts and I call spade a spade!! ;) ...
Even if this message changes one person about being positive in life, then the objective is assumed to be achieved...

Last edited:

Tarun239

TF Premier
@SSV ur posts are really useful, good job buddy, it takes a lot of effort to write and post, so great job, personally I have benefited a lot from ur posts, last being axis neo card, I got, just because of one of ur posts, so keep up the good work buddy, ie the USP of this group.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor

Are you sure this "new beginnings" badge , which was credited by default by the way, will be considered in the 5 badge milestone? Because explicitly I didn't see that written anywhere. If its considered then it's good, would only require to complete 4 badges which is doable for metro cities people since bigbasket, 1mg, UPI and bills are nearly spend by all.
Regarding bills of 300+, are prepaid mobile recharges done through tata bill pay also eligible?