• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card No cost emi cash back not received

rk2022

TF Buzz
I have purchased a refrigerator from offline store via icici credit card on 3 month no cost emi with cash back. They told me that I will receive cash back around 1.5k from Samsung (manufacturer) within 90 days. It's almost 4 months now and no cash back received. Followed up with icici and they say, merchant has not given them cashback amount and asking to follow up with them directly?

Can someone please help on how to get this resolved? Which Samsung department to contact - email/phone?

Previous I got no cost emi cash back from LG without any issues within 90 days.

Aditya Jha

TF Buzz
First check with the retailer from where you have purchased because the offer is provided through the POS machine company like pinelabs so they will help you in getting cashback because in this case the POS machine company is liable they coordinate all this cashback mechanism, i have faced the same problem in the past in croma store - they have pinelabs pos machine, they contacted them and get sort this cashback problem for me
I have purchased a refrigerator from offline store via icici credit card on 3 month no cost emi with cash back. They told me that I will receive cash back around 1.5k from Samsung (manufacturer) within 90 days. It's almost 4 months now and no cash back received. Followed up with icici and they say, merchant has not given them cashback amount and asking to follow up with them directly?

Can someone please help on how to get this resolved? Which Samsung department to contact - email/phone?

Previous I got no cost emi cash back from LG without any issues within 90

djrocky

TF Buzz
Thank you all, yes reached out to retailer and they were able to get the cash back credited within a week.
A very similar situation for my Samsung refrigerator cashback where I haven't received merchant cashback in 5 months.
Had a long mail conversations with Axis in my case but they are clueless of this cashback even though it is clearly mentioned in transaction slip. They confuse it with reward points which anyway not applicable in this case.
My retailer is saying I will get this cashback automatically but nothing has happened yet.

Any idea to whom should I complain ?

Aditya Jha

TF Buzz
A very similar situation for my Samsung refrigerator cashback where I haven't received merchant cashback in 5 months.
Had a long mail conversations with Axis in my case but they are clueless of this cashback even though it is clearly mentioned in transaction slip. They confuse it with reward points which anyway not applicable in this case.
My retailer is saying I will get this cashback automatically but nothing has happened yet.

Any idea to whom should I complain ?
Complain with retailer and tell them to raise complaint with their POS company such as pinelabs etc. so that you can get the cashback