• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Smartbuy Reward Limit Revised For Infinia Credit Card | Daily Caping Removed

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank has removed the smartbuy portal daily maximum points capping from its Infinia credit card. Earlier, it was limited to 7500 reward points per day, but now it has been increased to 15,000 points per day, which is equivalent to the monthly capping.
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 9.28.17 AM.png
So, if you want to make significant spends on smartbuy portal or already have big transactions planned, you can now complete the monthly target in a single day, which was not possible earlier due to the daily capping.
I must say, the daily capping was sufficient for most people, but having no cap is definitely a liberating feeling, making it a good move from HDFC Bank.

am322

TF Select
HDFC Bank has removed the smartbuy portal daily maximum points capping from its Infinia credit card. Earlier, it was limited to 7500 reward points per day, but now it has been increased to 15,000 points per day, which is equivalent to the monthly capping.
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 9.28.17 AM.png
So, if you want to make significant spends on smartbuy portal or already have big transactions planned, you can now complete the monthly target in a single day, which was not possible earlier due to the daily capping.
I must say, the daily capping was sufficient for most people, but having no cap is definitely a liberating feeling, making it a good move from HDFC Bank.
Hi,
Is this capping including all add-on cards or per card?
E.g.: I have Infinia and my wife has add-on card. Capping 15k is including both or per card?
@S S V @bhavyegoel
@4uziaul
Please help!