• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dreamfolks Complimentary Spa Visit

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just sharing my Complimentary Spa Visit experience using Dreamfolks card.
Only Dreamfolks card and boarding pass was required, no PIN required, no card activation required.
Visited the Ode Spa at Hyderabad Airport and availed the Head & Neck Message(other option was foot message) , the experience was good and relaxing but I would never pay ₹1700 for a 30 minute message(my local barber gives wayyy better head massages 💆 for ₹200)
There was no waiting time or any queue @4 pm.
The place was calm and music was relaxing.

PS for those holding 2 Dreamfolks cards by getting all 3 variants of ICICI Sapphiro: Yes, both the Dreamfolks cards are active and can be used independently.

Only Dreamfolks card and boarding pass was required, no PIN required, no card activation required.
Visited the Ode Spa at Hyderabad Airport and availed the Head & Neck Message(other option was foot message) , the experience was good and relaxing but I would never pay ₹1700 for a 30 minute message(my local barber gives wayyy better head massages 💆 for ₹200)

PS for those holding 2 Dreamfolks cards by getting all 3 variants of ICICI Sapphiro: Yes, both the Dreamfolks cards are active and can be used independently.
Do you get additional spa visits with another card? I have ICICI Sapphiro too (but not the Visa one)

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How do we keep the visa variant but request for mc+ amex... I did try using Twitter but was told my visa variant will be closed after issuance? Is that the case with you all?

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How do we keep the visa variant but request for mc+ amex... I did try using Twitter but was told my visa variant will be closed after issuance? Is that the case with you all?
They told me that I will have to close my Visa card after getting MC+Amex, to which I agreed.
After getting the MC+Amex Cards, I received a call from them to raise a closure request. it’s totally up to you whether you want to close the old card or not. They can’t do it on their own.
I did not close my Visa card and they couldn’t do anything.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I have a problem. I got sapphiro card. But the name printed was wrong. So I got a replacement card. First sapphiro card was cancelled.
Now I am receiving dreamfolks card for the cancelled sapphiro card. Next week I will get dreamfolks card for the new sapphiro card also.
Will both dreamfolks remain active?

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a problem. I got sapphiro card. But the name printed was wrong. So I got a replacement card. First sapphiro card was cancelled.
Now I am receiving dreamfolks card for the cancelled sapphiro card. Next week I will get dreamfolks card for the new sapphiro card also.
Will both dreamfolks remain active?

Probably … both won’t be active
But still worth a try … keep both cards while visiting the Spa … use the old one first

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Folks,

Anyone know if the spa in Adani Lounge Mumbai T2 ( domestic) is that covered in the free Spa offer via dream folks?
Apart from this any other spa in Mumbai T2 that is covered under Dreamfolks spa list?

Regards,
Balpreet

insight

TF Ace

I've got APAY Plat & Coral RuPay from ICICI.

Is there a way to trigger Sapphiro LTF offers?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Only two options ? No back or traveller massage option ?