• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent help SBI emi

Harrypotter

TF Premier
I received a huge amount as a refund after the bill generation but SBI didn't adjust the refund with the outstanding payment, I made the full payment but later they adjusted the entire excess amount with 1 year one-year-long EMI.

Can anyone help me whether SBI can use the refunded amount with year long emi, I have mailed but I am getting only copy-paste responses

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SBI thinks you have made prepayment of the loan. Call the customer caare, email won't help much. If they adjusted it then it is difficult to get that money back. But you can try.

Shoxie

TF Premier
I received a huge amount as a refund after the bill generation but SBI didn't adjust the refund with the outstanding payment, I made the full payment but later they adjusted the entire excess amount with 1 year one-year-long EMI.

Can anyone help me whether SBI can use the refunded amount with year long emi, I have mailed but I am getting only copy-paste responses
Well, I'm not sure what needs to be done other than dealing with the customer care for now.

But just wanted to check if they also deducted any foreclosure charges? Because you didn't even request for the closure.