• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to avail International Lounge Access for HDFC Diner's Club Privelege Credit card?

I have HDFC Diner's Club Privelege Credit Card. I want to access Lounge at Dubai Airport. I checked the Diner's Club app, it asks for Priority Pass details. But nothing about Priority Pass is mentioned on Bank's website. Will the card be directly accepted or I will have to apply for Priority Pass?

harishl20

TF Buzz
I have HDFC Diner's Club Privelege Credit Card. I want to access Lounge at Dubai Airport. I checked the Diner's Club app, it asks for Priority Pass details. But nothing about Priority Pass is mentioned on Bank's website. Will the card be directly accepted or I will have to apply for Priority Pass?
You can access few lounges in Dubai directly with Diners, but subject to availability of seats. One I know of and accessed recently using Diners Club Miles is

Cadiz - Ahlan Lounge @ Gate B26. Concourse B Terminal 3​

Its a bit hard to find, it's above McDonald's and named cadiz tapas bar. There is a stairways on the right to McD and it'll take you. Just tell them you need to access complimentary lounge using Diners card they'll just swipe and charge 1$ or something that got reversed(Not sure).
Attaching picture for help

20220730_053340.jpg

If lower tired club miles can access then Club privilege should be able to get you access as well.

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yep that's the advantage of diners card. No extra card needed. Lounge access built in. Search diners lounge on google for all the options.

You can access few lounges in Dubai directly with Diners, but subject to availability of seats. One I know of and accessed recently using Diners Club Miles is

Cadiz - Ahlan Lounge @ Gate B26. Concourse B Terminal 3​

Its a bit hard to find, it's above McDonald's and named cadiz tapas bar. There is a stairways on the right to McD and it'll take you. Just tell them you need to access complimentary lounge using Diners card they'll just swipe and charge 1$ or something that got reversed(Not sure).
Attaching picture for help

20220730_053340.jpg

If lower tired club miles can access then Club privilege should be able to get you access as well.
Thanks for your detailed response. I have few more questions :
A) Where can I find the list of lounges that are accessible through my card?
B) Can I use the Primary card and Add on card simultaneously? I am asking this because card no. of both is same.
C) If the Diners Club card is itself sufficient to access International lounge, then why does Diners Club® Travel Tools app ask for Priority Pass details?

suva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Should be possible to generate QR code fpr lounge access. Make sure to have the registered mobile number with you to generate the QR

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Download diners travel tools app from the play/app store. Ignore the login option at lounge area and then search for your required location, say Singapore. You will be able to see all the lounges on diners network. Upon reaching the lounge, you will have to swipe the card at the lounge desk and then you will be given access. I utilized the privilege at Changi lounge at Singapore last month. Was a piece of cake

Got access to premium most access with shower, snack, beer, juices and nap area.