Axis 2X CV points offer for Vistara Co-Branded credit cards [ Offer Fulfilled on 2nd Feb, 2023]

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just received by Axis Signature card statement and I haven't received the 2X points. I registered for the offer on Oct 1st. All key txns were post the confirmaton sms I received. But still have received the regular CV points only. Anyone else in the same boat?

Edit: just checked that T&Cs says 90 days. Hopefully they would credit the same.
Same even I didn't receive will have to wait for god damn 90 days

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

I did some transactions at MakeMyTrip on Vistara card in September. I met my 90 day spend milestones as well as 5 lac milestones in subsequent month. I have received all the cv points as well as 3 business tickets.

Now I want to cancel my mmt booking since plans have changed.

What happens when there’s a refund ? Will they revoke the Cv points ? What are the implications ?

manzb

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I did some transactions at MakeMyTrip on Vistara card in September. I met my 90 day spend milestones as well as 5 lac milestones in subsequent month. I have received all the cv points as well as 3 business tickets.

Now I want to cancel my mmt booking since plans have changed.

What happens when there’s a refund ? Will they revoke the Cv points ? What are the implications ?
Yes, equivalent CV points will be revoked basis your actual refund amount. Like let's say you have spent 50K at MMT and after cancellation you get back 40K. So they will deduct CV points for 40K.

Not sure how the milestone based biz tickets are handled if for the refund, you are short of the milestone just crossed (5 Lac in your case).

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, equivalent CV points will be revoked basis your actual refund amount. Like let's say you have spent 50K at MMT and after cancellation you get back 40K. So they will deduct CV points for 40K.

Not sure how the milestone based biz tickets are handled if for the refund, you are short of the milestone just crossed (5 Lac in your case).
Thanks for your response. I checked with customer care. You are right about the cv points reversal. As for the milestone based benefits such as free ticket, the spend based condition will be adjusted in the next milestone. For instance, if I fall short by 50K spends after reversals, then the next milestone will require 50K additional spends.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A query here. If I close this card now, will I still get the 2X points? Logically I feel it should be credited as it pertains to a period which pre-dates the closure and wherein the offer was active. However since card is no longer in active state, will Axis even bother crediting the CV points to the account? Any clues>

manzb

TF Premier
A query here. If I close this card now, will I still get the 2X points? Logically I feel it should be credited as it pertains to a period which pre-dates the closure and wherein the offer was active. However since card is no longer in active state, will Axis even bother crediting the CV points to the account? Any clues>
Typically they have condition that the card should be active at the time of credit. But you can enquire for exact details.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

Has anyone received the 3000 bonus CV points? As per their terms, it was supposed to be credited in 90 days...which ends on 31st Jan 2023.

I got my statement today and the bonus miles have not been credited.

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

Has anyone received the 3000 bonus CV points? As per their terms, it was supposed to be credited in 90 days...which ends on 31st Jan 2023.

Right didn't receive either. Possibly they will add by 31st Jan precisely

Reactions: BMR

Mohit9811

TF Buzz
Axis has come up with 2X CV points offer on Axis Vistara co branded credit cards.
give a missed call to 9966033357.
You’ll get a message as below-
axis cv 2x.jpeg
Earn 2x CV points for all your spends till 31st Oct, 2022.
Maximum Capping-
Axis Vistara infinite- 3900 CV Points
Axis Vistara Signature- 1000 CV Points
Axis Vistara - 500 CV Points.

Update: Offer Fulfilled on Feb 2, 2023.
i wonder why dont they communicate to all their clients

Mohit9811

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

call on 1860 419 5555